Enterprise Name: CHENGDA MODEL SET
Contact person: Business Department
Mobile phone: 198-5734-5006
Address: 39 Success Road, Jiashan Economic Development Zone, Zhejiang Province
Websit : en.chengda-mould.com
The following problems should be paid attention to in making die wholesale:
First, we should not only focus on product design, but also pay attention to die price and ignore die manufacturing.
Some users only pay attention to product development and development at the initial stage when developing products or trial production of new products, and neglect communication with the mould manufacturers. After the preliminary determination of the product design plan, there are three advantages of contacting the mould manufacturer in advance.
1. It can ensure that the designed products have good forming technology and will not modify the stereotyping design because the parts are difficult to process.
2. Mould making can make design preparation in advance, so as to prevent improper consideration in haste and affect the construction period.
3. Making high-quality moulds, only when the supply and demand sides cooperate closely, can we finally reduce costs and shorten the cycle.
Second, do not only look at the price of the mould, but also consider the quality, cycle and service.
1. There are many kinds of moulds, which can be roughly divided into ten categories. According to the different requirements of parts material, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, service life, economy and so on, different types of die forming are selected.
2. Dies with high precision need to be processed by high precision CNC machine tools, and the material and forming technology of the dies have strict requirements. CAD/CAE/CAM die technology is also needed to design and analyze.
3. Because some parts have special requirements in forming, the mould also needs advanced technology such as hot runner, gas-assisted forming, nitrogen cylinder and so on.
4. Manufacturers should have CNC, EDM, WEDM and CNC copying milling equipment, high-precision grinder, high-precision three-coordinate measuring instrument, computer design and related software.
5. General large stamping dies (such as automotive cover dies) should consider whether the machine tool has a blank holder mechanism, or even edge lubricant, multi-station progressive, etc. In addition to stamping tonnage, punching times, feeding devices, machine tools and die protection devices should also be considered.
6. Not every enterprise possesses and masters the manufacturing means and technology of the above-mentioned mould. When choosing a cooperative manufacturer, we should understand its processing capability, not only depending on hardware equipment, but also combining management level, processing experience and technical strength.
7. For the same set of moulds, quotations from different manufacturers sometimes differ greatly. You shouldn't pay more than the cost of the die, nor should you pay less than the cost of the die. Mold manufacturers, like you, want to make reasonable profits in their business. Making a set of moulds with a much lower quotation would be the beginning of trouble. Users should start from their own requirements and measure them comprehensively.
3. Avoid multi-head collaboration and try to integrate die making and product processing.
1. With qualified moulds (qualified specimens), it is not necessarily possible to produce qualified products in batches. This is mainly related to machine tool selection, forming process (forming temperature, forming time, etc.) and operator's technical quality.
2. If you have a good mould, you should also have a good forming process, which can be a one-stop collaboration, and try to avoid multi-head collaboration.