Enterprise Name: CHENGDA MODEL SET
Contact person: Business Department
Mobile phone: 198-5734-5006
Address: 39 Success Road, Jiashan Economic Development Zone, Zhejiang Province
Websit : en.chengda-mould.com
What are the main parts of non-standard fasteners for die wholesale? Mainly includes bolts, studs, screws, nuts, tapping screws, wood screws and so on. Jiaxing Chengda Mould Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of all kinds of high strength fasteners. Mold manufacturers are committed to providing customers with good fastening connection programs and high-quality fastening products.
(1) Bolts: A class of fasteners consisting of head and screw, which need to cooperate with nuts to fasten and connect two parts with through holes. This connection is called bolt connection.
(2) stud: a kind of fastener without head and with threads at both ends. When joining, one end of it needs to be screwed into the parts with internal thread holes, the other end passes through the parts with through holes, and then the nut is screwed up, even if the two parts are tightly connected to form a whole.
(3) Screw: It is also a kind of fastener consisting of head and screw. It can be divided into three categories according to its use: machine screw, fastening screw and special purpose screw. Machine screw is mainly used for fastening parts with a threaded hole, and fastening connection between parts with a through hole. It does not require nuts to cooperate to fix the screw is mainly used to fix the relative position between two parts.
(4) Nuts: with internal threaded holes, the shape is generally flat hexagonal cylindrical, there are also flat square cylindrical or flat cylindrical, cooperative bolts, studs or machine screw, used to fasten and connect two parts, making it a whole.
(5) Self-tapping screw: similar to machine screw, but the thread on the screw is special thread for self-tapping screw. It is used to fasten two thin metal components and make them a whole. Small holes need to be made beforehand on the components, because the screw has high hardness and can be directly screwed into the holes of the components so as to form corresponding internal threads in the components.
(6) Wood screw: It is similar to machine screw, but the thread on the screw is a special wood screw thread, which can be directly screwed into the wooden component to fasten and connect a metal part with a through hole to a wooden component. This cohesion is also attributed to the ability to dismantle the cohesion.